Épargne Placements Québec produces a portfolio statement that includes all relevant information to help you manage your investments. You can find out the allocation of your investments, the characteristics of each product you hold and the transactions made during the last quarter. Portfolio statements are produced quarterly: March 31, June 30, September 30 and December 31.
To view, print and download your portfolio statements, sign in to the “Online transactions” section. Your statements are kept there for seven years, and you can receive an email notification when a new statement is available.
If you still receive paper copies of these statements, you can choose not to receive them anymore. There’s no need to deal with paperwork when these documents are available online in a secure space. To stop receiving a paper version, change your online profile by following these steps:
- Sign in to the “Online transactions” section. If this is your first time signing in, you must first complete the Obtain your user code
- Go to the “Profile” page and then to the “Method of transmitting statements” area.
- Select “Electronic only.”
Value of your portfolio
This section gives a comparative statement, from one quarter to the next, of the total value of your portfolio for each of your accounts. These values include the invested capital and accrued interest as of the portfolio statement production date.
Composition of your portfolio
This section contains, for each product you hold in your accounts, the following information:
- Issue date and maturity date, if applicable.
- Face value, i.e. the acquisition value of the product.
- Value at the portfolio statement date, including accrued interest.
- Maturity value, if it can be determined.
- Rate structure when it is fixed at the purchase of the product.
- The interest rate in effect and the application period for term products.
- The type of interest using the following nomenclature:
IPA: Interest paid annually
IPM: Interest paid monthly
ICA: Interest compounded annually
Operations during the last quarter
This section gives a chronological list of operations carried out during the last quarter for each product you hold. It shows:
- The type of operation (purchase, sale, withdrawal, electronic transfer of funds, etc.).
- The issue date of the product for which the operation was carried out, if applicable.
- The transaction settlement date.
- The amount involved.
This section provides information on new issues of products or other news about Épargne Placements Québec that may be of interest.