Épargne Placements Québec has begun to update its website in order to improve the site’s compliance with government standards on web accessibility (in French only). To date, even though transitional measures have been implemented, the site does not fully comply with the requirements of the SGQRI 008‑001 standard. To achieve this objective, the site will have to be completely overhauled.
Standards applied on the Épargne Placements Québec website
Many standards fostering accessibility are already applied on this website:
- The site’s navigation mechanisms are consistent and easy to understand.
- The website’s texts use simple and understandable language.
- Cascading style sheets are used for the layout of all the site’s pages.
- The use of dark blue or black on a white background allows the site’s content to exceed the recommended colour contrast level.
- All pages allow direct access to the site map and accessibility policy.
- Hyperlinks can be accessed using the [Tab] key.
If a person experiences difficulty with a downloadable document on this site, Épargne Placements Québec will provide him, on request, with this document on a medium better adapted to his needs.
If you are unable to access certain content on the site using computer adaptation technologies or if you have difficulty completing any of our online forms, please contact one of our investment officers at 1 800 463‑5229, Monday to Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.