- On our website: change your contact information and bank details through the “Online Transactions” section.
- By telephone: change your contact information.
- In writing and by fax: change your contact information and bank details.
When you wish to add or change your bank information, you can do so simply by using our transactional website. Otherwise, you must send us a personalized specimen cheque marked “Void” (i.e., a cheque with your name, account number and financial institution’s information). This must be accompanied by a signed note authorizing the change when the documents are mailed.
You, the account holder (your representative or his attorney) must:
- advise Épargne Placements Québec as quickly as possible of any change in the information held in your account holder file;
- check that the portfolio statements and transaction confirmations you receive correctly report the operations carried out. In the event of errors or irregularities, you must advise Épargne Placements Québec within 30 business days of the statement date;
- identify yourself using the personal information contained in the account holder file if you want to carry out a transaction by telephone.
Recording of calls
The recording of telephone conversations is kept by Épargne Placements Québec as confirmation of your instructions.