- On our website: change your contact information and bank details through the “Online Transactions” section.
- By telephone: change your contact information.
- In writing and by fax: change your contact information and bank details.
To change your banking details, you must send Épargne Placements Québec a personalized cheque marked VOID from your financial institution. The cheque must show your name, account number and the contact information for your financial institution. If you send it to us by mail or fax, it must be accompanied with a signed note authorizing the change of banking information.
You, the account holder (your representative or his attorney) must:
- advise Épargne Placements Québec as quickly as possible of any change in the information held in your account holder file;
- check that the portfolio statements and transaction confirmations you receive correctly report the operations carried out. In the event of errors or irregularities, you must advise Épargne Placements Québec within 30 business days of the statement date;
- identify yourself using the personal information contained in the account holder file if you want to carry out a transaction by telephone.
Transaction requests can be made by telephone with the exception of those listed below, which must be sent in writing to Épargne Placements Québec:
- transfer of ownership;
- changes to banking information.
Recording of calls
The recording of telephone conversations is kept by Épargne Placements Québec as confirmation of your instructions.