Épargne Placements Québec savings products are truly within everyone’s reach. Whether you’re an individual, a succession or if you represent a foundation, a trust or a business, you can open an account with Épargne Placements Québec.
In other words, this means that our savings products are available to different types of account holders:
- Individuals domiciled in Québec.
- Successions of persons who, at the time of their death, were domiciled in Québec.
- Foundations or trusts governed by the Civil Code of Québec.
- Legal persons established for a private interest or in the public interest and constituted under a Québec or Canadian law that act on their own account.
- General or limited partnerships formed in Québec.
- Legal persons acting as trustees or trustee agents on behalf of an individual participating in a self-directed retirement, retirement savings, education savings or disability savings fund or plan, or in another fund or plan of the same nature.
Opening an account
You can purchase Épargne Placements Québec products in an Investment Savings Account, a Tax-Free Savings Account (TFSA), a Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP), a Registered Retirement Income Fund (RRIF), a Locked-In Retirement Account (LIRA) or a Life Income Fund (LIF).
You can open an Épargne Placements Québec account online via our transactional website or by contacting one of our investment officers.